Thursday, April 2, 2015

Bloom Time

BY SKEETER
 The Snowball bush in my GEORGIA GARDENS has never had so many snowballs! I can hardly wait for them to turn completely white.
 First Iris of the year!
 The few Tulips that return each year have bloomed.
 Mama ducky has her babies lined in a row and enjoying the fresh mulching and blooming wild Violets.
 Always the first profuse bloomer in my little Rock Garden. 
And the Azalea's are ready to explode! Well, the ones the deer did not nibble are ready to explode. Yep, it is BLOOM TIME, In the Garden...
 
Happy Easter from my Garden to yours!


Words and Photos Property of In the Garden Blog Team, In the Garden

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That snowball bush is really something! I sure wish mine would do as well. What a pretty iris! Spring is gorgeous down your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On seeing the first photo, I said exactly what Tina wrote, WOW!!! I love that bush! Do post it when it turns white.

    That iris is really pretty too and the rest of your blooms are lovely as well. Love the little duck family.

    Happy Spring and Happy Easter ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to have so many blooms in the garden now. I hope my snowball bush does so well this year. Happy Easter to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is one happy snowball bush. I'm crazy about the iris. Pink is my favorite color and that one is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Chinese snowball, but my dogs have eaten all of its leaves off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good. The snowball bush is beautiful. Waiting on the ones at my workplace to kick in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that snowball bush is amazing! It will be gorgeous filled with blooms. Can't wait to see iris in my garden--I'm just thrilled to have the first daffodils blooming:)

    ReplyDelete

ALL SPAM WILL BE PROMPTLY FRIED. PLEASE DO NOT LIFT PHOTOS OR WORDS. THANKS!