Thursday, February 16, 2017

White Iris Surprise

BY SKEETER
The Saint and I went into the front yard to work on a project together. (more on that with another posting, Stayed tuned) Something white caught my eyes in our GEORGIA WOODS.
I had to jump over the creek to get a better look at what I thought was a rogue plastic bag.
Would you just "lookie" here at what I found! I can only assume a squirrel brought this into my woods as a tasty treat during a cold winter day. A WHITE IRIS SURPRISE, In the Garden...   


Words and Photos Property of In the Garden Blog Team, In the Garden

4 comments:

  1. Oh for goodness sakes. What a delightful surprise. Those rascally squirrels rarely give more than they take. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful surprise! The foliage is particularly nice, too.

    ReplyDelete

ALL SPAM WILL BE PROMPTLY FRIED. PLEASE DO NOT LIFT PHOTOS OR WORDS. THANKS!